About Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari
The Sustainable Districts Platform (or Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari / “LTKL”) is a membership-based coalition with Kabupaten, represented by Bupati, as its members. LTKL intends to connect the dots and create impactful partnership towards sustainable jurisdiction focusing on land-use, within and between Kabupaten through innovative convening method. A ‘Sustainable Jurisdiction’ will balance environment, social and economy aspects within its policy, planning, and programs with concrete goals to (i) increase GDP of districts, (ii) alleviate poverty and (iii) moving towards zero deforestation and peat. LTKL is supported by a Partners Network which provide strategic support (in-kind and resources) and guidance to Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari through its national and direct district’s engagement. At this moment, LTKL has 12 districts as the members and 14 organization as the members. LTKL is also supported by a Secretariat team responsible to facilitate, monitor and report on LTKL strategic activities through an integrated platform. It will also be in-charge to conduct strategic research and analysis on building blocks for sustainable land-use.
One of the expected functions of LTKL is to be able to reach the regional competitiveness and facilitate the easy access of sustainable investments in the districts in collaboration with the multi-stakeholders in the districts and national level. To date, LTKL Secretariat have attempted to create a shared, safe, and innovative solution-oriented circle of discussion among its members and partners to objectively analyse progress, opportunities, and challenges in implementing sustainable vision through district leadership. It also aims to enhance interconnection between the group. For this purpose, LTKL Secretariat has constructed LTKL Communication and Outreach Strategy for the period of 2018-2030 with specific activities outlined for the period of 2019-2020, taking into account LTKL 2030 long-term development target.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To achieve the above objectives, LTKL Secretariat requires a General Affair (GA) & Admin Officer to assist with the implementation of day-to-day human resources and general affair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Mantain and update vendors information, also maintain good relation with vendors exist and negotiate contract
- Identify, propose and procure office facilities, equipment and office facilities and equipment to ensure LTKL's operational needs are met
- Record and organize data related to email/letters, employee and company documents, office facilities, equipment, assets, and properties; to ensure the data are documented.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/letters; manage operational needs of employees activities, also operational needs of company; to support employee and company operational needs.
- Manage the spending and report of LTKL Institutional Building Unit petty cash and management as required.
- Support the implementation of LTKL activities in the field, ensuring all logistic and program implementation are available in a timely and effective manner.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma Degree with 2 years of relevant education background and experience in project management, administration, and procurement.
- Strong project management and administration skills.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Systematic, structured, and conscientious.
- Comfortable in a dynamic teamwork setting
1. Contract Period
The position is expected to start immediately. Contract duration covers the period of August 2022 – August 2023. Extendable based on performance evaluation and program needs.
S/he will report on a weekly basis to the Deputy Head of Operation.
3. Duty Station
The candidate will be stationed in Jakarta, with travels is necessary based on the needs to the relevant districts.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send the application for the positions before 10 August 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "General Affair (GA) & Admin Officer", which must include (i) a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements, (ii) a detailed curriculum vitae, and (iii) a list of three references and their contacts and (iv) expected salary.