The Sustainable Districts Platform (or Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari / “LTKL”) is a membership-based coalition with Kabupaten, represented by Bupati, as its members. LTKL intends to connect the dots and create impactful partnership towards sustainable jurisdiction focusing on land-use, within and between Kabupaten through innovative convening method. A ‘Sustainable Jurisdiction’ will balance environment, social and economy aspects within its policy, planning and programs with concrete goals to (i) increase GDP of districts, (ii) alleviate poverty and (iii) moving towards zero deforestation and peat. LTKL is supported by a Partners Network which provide strategic support (in-kind and resources) and guidance to Lingkar Temu Kabupaten Lestari through its national and direct district’s engagement. At this moment, LTKL has 13 districts as the members and 20 organization as the members. LTKL is also supported by a Secretariat team responsible to facilitate, monitor and report on LTKL strategic activiti es through an integrated platform. It will also be in-charge to conduct strategic research and analysis on building blocks for sustainable land-use.
One of the expected functions of LTKL is to be able to reach the regional competitiveness and facilitate for the easy access of sustainable investments in the districts in collaboration with the multi-stakeholders in districts and national level. To date, LTKL Secretariat have attempted to create a shared, safe and innovative solution-oriented circle of discussion among its members and partners to objectively analyse progress, opportunities and challenges in implementing sustainable vision through district leadership. It also aims to enhance interconnection between the group. For this purpose, LTKL Secretariat requires an Institutional Building Officer to carry out the implementation of day-to-day operational duties and to manage LTKL Human Resources activities.
Under the broad guidance of the Deputy Director, the Institutional Building Officer is responsible to carry out an effective and efficient day-to-day operation of LTKL and to lead the management of LTKL Human Resources Activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Support the management of LTKL Human Resources, which includes the management of HR procedures, policies and system, such as:
- Actively review and update HR policies, procedures and system to meet the growing needs.
- Assist the Deputy Head of Secretariat in providing daily counseling on policies and procedures and ensuring all procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Assist the Deputy Head of Secretariat in preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assist in performance management processes
Actively lead and manage LTKL daily human resource needs:
- Create and lead the implementation of LTKL onboarding plans
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Forming, update and maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Carry out an effective and efficient day-to-day operation of LTKL, which include:
- Carrying out clerical duties such as responding to LTKL general emails, and preparing documents, and setting up LTKL offices for meetings.
- Assist the finance team in managing the petty cash, carrying the book-keeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files and database, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Coordinating with third party vendors for office management.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant clerical duties when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in in business, administration, psychology, or a related field with minimum 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position.
Technical & Cross Functional Competencies
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Terms of Offer
- Contract Period
The Officer is expected to start immediately. Contract duration covers the period of August 2021 - August 2022. Extendable based on performance evaluation and program needs.
The Officer will report on monthly basis to the Deputy Director of LTKL.
- Duty Station
The Officer will be stationed in Jakarta, with travels is necessary based on the needs to the relevant districts.
Send the applications for the position before 30 Juli 2021 to email@example.com with subject “Institutional Building Officer”, which must include (i) a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements and salary expectations, (ii) a detailed curriculum vitae, and (iii) a list of three references and their contacts.
Junior or Entry-level
Administration & HR